Saturday, May 30, 2015

Now tell me, where are you now? ( A monologue)

> Hey man, what's up?

>> Yo, where'd you've been man?!

> Hmm, just travelling dude..

>> Where?

> Life..

>> So what about it?

> It's nice..

>> Nice how?

> I've had a lot emotions goin' about..

>> Emotions? Like what?

> Let's see.. You know you're the only one I can talk to right? So I guess I can be honest with you? You won't tell?

>> Of course man.. ;) never.. and who would I tell it to?

> Ok, ok.. It's been a while since i've done this.. Where should I start? Help me out..

>> Start with where you've left.. The Ferris wheel thingy..

> Ok, the ferris wheel.. Hmm, I think I'm still riding it.. But hoping it's about to end.. I'll make sure of it.. See, I've had lost inspiration since I resigned from my previous job. Since then, I've had a pretty hard fall to the bottom, emotionally, artistically, spiritually, financially, socially, what else? Everything you can think of.. Especially family life.. Of course when you are the guy in the house, they expect you to bring money right? So, I could bring enough for quite a while.. We had fight over just about anything, everything.. I was slapped hard man, literally.. It hurt like Hell.. In my face, chest.. But mostly, my pride.. It had to come, I waited for it.. I knew it was coming, it was what i needed.. I'm glad it came.. Things went spinning like the drain, it felt like the roller coaster man.. I don't know how your experience with the roller coaster is, but, mine was everything they described it would be. Now I'm getting lost in my story.. It was so hard to go without inspiration. Why it happened? I don't know.. Maybe I felt I was useless, outside my comfort zone I cannot do as I wish.. Dude, you still there?

>> Yeah, man.. Go ahead.. I'm listening, I'm in to it, don't stop..

> Ok, so here I was. Standing still, feeling useless. Literally useless.. Not just the feeling, but I really was useless.. I focused on entertainment, entertain myself.. Why did I do that? Maybe stupidity on my part got the best of me, but I believe it was a lesson.. Now i think I was given a chance to redeem myself.. I will.. I tell you, I will.. How about you man? Don't make me use up the bandwidth..

>> Hmm.. Me? I just stayed here man, waiting..

> For what?

>> For you dude..

> Me? why?

>> You know why..

> Haha.. I feel crazy dude. You think this is right? What we are doing?

>> No, it's not good. We should stop I think.

> Haha, yeah.. I think we would be more productive if we work together.

>> Yup..

> But tell me first what you've been up to..

>> Hmm.. Let me see.. I was a bit busy thinking how I might conquer the world.. I thought the best way to do it is.. With LOVE..

> LOVE? Isn't that a bit cheezy?

>> Yeah, as a matter of fact. It is. =) > So how do you suppose to do that?

>> By inspiring man.. I've already done it with you..

> Hmm.. I'm not convinced man..

>> Ok, Ok.. You know our old friend Love? I'm starting with that.. =)

> You've already said that.. >:|

>> Oh, you know what I mean you devil! >:P

> Haha, Ok ok.. But that is too much I think.. We might never make it out this time.. It was just a lucky break..

>> No, it's not dude.. It was destiny.. We just need to be active once more.. Free your mind.. Let go of your f'cking vices.. It's not good.. If you can't, try at least to minimize it.. I know you are not ready to let go, but hopefully in time.. Carpe Diem man! Carpe Diem! But in a good way!

> Ok, I hate you for that.. But your right..

>> So what's the plan?

> My vision is going in the right direction man, you just have to take the ride with me.. I'll let you have the wheel.. Do your thing, it's what lacking..

>> I should say what is negatively opposite with what i want to say so we can misunderstood the non-understanding of our statements.. yeah?

> What the fuck are you saying man?

>> It's what's lacking dude.. Remember the time when you need not to hear claps just to sing?

> Yeah, I remember.. I still need no claps man.. But I need the melody, give it back..

>> Don't worry We'll have it back.. Who's to blame for it's loss man?

> What the fuck are you saying?

>> I'm saying you are to blame for it loss!!!

> Me! Fuck hell it me.. It's you who abandoned me! Where were you when I needed inspiration man! Huh, where?

>> Fuck you! Are you saying it's my fault? You are weak man, you fucked up! You led us down here! Then you're saying I'm to blame!? Fuck this!

> Yeah, you suck up son of a dog gone bitch! You fucking leave people who need you the most! You ingratefull motherf****!!!

>> Fuck it man! you are as stupid as you look! That's probably why we are here..

> Oh yeah? So what did you do to prevent us being here?

>> ...

> What?

>> ...

> No reply?

>> Fuck you!

> Fuck you too!

>> We're both fuck ups man..

> Yeah, I agree..

>> Haha.. Proot! =P

> I missed you dude..

>> Same here dude..

> See you soon, I'll call you when I need you..

>> I'll call you too..

> Bye man, Nice chattin' with you..

>> This is crazily unreal, let's just shut up man.. Haha..

> Yeah, Good night.. C' yah!

>> Yeah!

> Check out our old race2u Blog man.. Let's finish this..

>> Oh yes, I will finish this of course.. I think it's time..

> Yeah dude, it's time..

END

No comments:

Post a Comment